-Master of Fine Arts, Ceramics- University of Kansas-2015
-Bachelor of Fine Arts, Ceramics- University of Iowa-2012
Objectus, Eutectic Gallery, Portland, OR (April 2016).
International Cone Box Show, Kansas City, MO (March 2016)
Generations, NCECA, Kansas City, MO (March 2016)
Last Call, Companion Gallery, Humboldt, TN (March 2016).
Decalcomania, Reese Gallery, St. Louis MO (2015).
NCECA National Student Juried Exhibition (2015, 2013).
Building to Fall; Solo MFA Thesis Exhibition (2015).
Spain, Mitchell, Threaded. Ceramics: TECHNICAL; Issue 39 November 2014, pp. 8-13 (2014). Zanesville Prize for Contemporary Ceramics, Zanesville, OH (2014).
IMAGE: A Ceramic Show of Decalcomania (2014).
Annual Workhouse Clay National, Lorton, VA (2014, 2013).
Yunomi Invitational Exhibition, AKAR Art | Design | Architecture (2013-2016).
Bluegrass Bourbon: By the Bottle, By the Ounce: National Juried Exhibition (2013).
It’s Only Clay National Juried Ceramics Competition and Exhibition (2012).
The Teapot Redefined, Mobilia Gallery (2012).
New Work Artist, AKAR Art | Design | Architecture (2012).
Big Fish, Small Pot V International Exhibition, TX (2012).
By Any Means Necessary, Solo BFA Exhibition, University of Iowa (2012).
• NCECA National Student Juried Exhibition, Earth/Energy, Houston, TX
• Ceramics Art and Perception Technical Merit Award
• 3rd Place Overall Graduate
• Big Fish, Small Pot V International Exhibition (2012)
• Honorable Mention
• It’s Only Clay National Juried Ceramics Competition and Exhibition (2012)
• 2nd Place Overall
• Margaret Harlow Collection Purchase Award
• Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Kansas, 2012-2015
• Peer Mentor, University of Iowa, 2011-2012